Wikibook: Alphabet Fun
1. Know all the letters of the alphabet.
2. Know how to spell your first name.
3. Take a walk around the room or outdoors and find as many objects as you can
beginning with a different letter of the alphabet.
4. Be able to write from memory ten letters of the alphabet.
5. Draw five letters, cut out and paste objects or pictures to go with each of the letters drawn.
6. What are some other ways of writing? (hieroglyphics, etc.)
- Have children make letters on the floor by lying down.
- Make letters out of popsicle sticks or other objects.
- Use jump ropes to form letters, numbers, and shapes.
Wiki Teacher Helps - https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Adventist_Adventurer_Awards#Eager_Beaver_Chips
Note: There are tons of teaching tips and ideas that are part of the Eager Beaver Program Guide.
The Eager Beaver Leaders' Program is available from AdventSource:
The Eager Beaver Activity Book is available from AdventSource: