Wiki: Bible Friends
1. What does it mean to be a friend?
2. Name three Bible Friends.
3. Who is your favorite Bible friend? Tell a story about that person.
4. Dress up and act out a story about a Bible friend.
5. Tell three things you can do to be a friend for Jesus.
1. A friend is someone who is kind, who thinks of nice things they can do for another person. Friends like to
spend time together. Sometimes a friend might do something brave, like save a life.
2. Some of the characters in the My Bible Friends books are: Jesus, David, Ruth, Esther, Dorcas, Samuel,
Noah, Hannah, Elizabeth, Little Maid, Joseph, Daniel, Shadrach, Meshach, Abednego, Mary, and
3. The children tell in their own words the story of the friend that they chose, pointing to pictures.
4. The class chooses one friend; everyone helps dramatize the story. They can wear oversized T-shirts and bathrobes, scarves, belts, etc. They should pretend the story in all its detail. They need adult help to tell the story and act with them.
5. Ways to be a friend for Jesus include:
• Show kindness to other people.
• Choose to do what is right–like telling the truth or obeying your parents.
• Help your mother or father.
• Think of something nice to say to your brother or sister or classmate.
• Share a snack or toy.
• Be nice to your pet(s).
My Bible Friends, by Etta B. Degering
Bible Heroes, by Arthur Maxwell