1. What are your favorite toys?
2. Draw or color a picture of your favorite toys.
3. Why is it better to take out one or two toys at a time and them put them away?
4. Pick up your toys for one week.
5. Share a toy with:
a. A friend
b. Your brother or sister, cheerfully
6. Sing a song about sharing and practice while singing.
7. Give a toy to someone who doesn’t have a toy
Collect a toy and give it to charity.
8. Tell your teacher or parent what you would say in a “Thank you” note to someone who has given you a toy.
9. Make a wish list by drawing or by cutting and pasting pictures of four different toys you would like for Christmas or your birthday.
Idea for #8:
Teacher: Write down their words on paper and have them decorate or color the paper around the words. Give to that person if appropriate.
Wiki Teacher Helps - https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Adventist_Adventurer_Awards#Eager_Beaver_Chips
Note: There are tons of teaching tips and ideas that are part of the Eager Beaver Program Guide.
The Eager Beaver Leaders' Program is available from AdventSource:
The Eager Beaver Activity Book is available from AdventSource: