- Listen to a story about hands
- Say three things you learned about hands.
- Say a poem and use your hand to act it out.
- Make a craft that uses your hands as part of the project. (i.e., fingerpaint, trace hands)
- Complete an activity using your fingers. (i.e., build something with blocks, knead bread.)
Wiki Teacher Helps - https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Adventist_Adventurer_Awards#Little_Lamb_Stars
Note: There are tons of teaching tips and ideas that are part of the Little Lamb Program Guide.
The Little Lamb Leaders' Program is available from AdventSource:
The Little Lamb Activity Book is available from AdventSource: