- Read and discuss Psalm 139:13-14, Jeremiah 29:11, and James 1:18.
- Know how to stay safe if you are home alone. Practice answering the phone.
- Know how to stay safe when using the internet.
- Know how to stay safe if an adult or older kid (practice the scenarios):
• asks you to go with them.
• wants to give you something.
• asks for help or directions.
• tries to touch you.
• asks you to keep a secret.
- Know what to do if you get lost in a public place or when hiking. Practice a possible safety plan. Develop a safety plan with your family.