Adventurer Club Awards
Wiki: Crayons and Markers
1. How are crayons made? What are the eight main colors of crayons and markers?
2. What are crayons made of.?
3. What happens if a crayon gets hot?
4. Name a boy who had a coat of many colors.
5. Draw or color a picture of Joseph and his coat.
6. Draw or color a picture with markers.
7. Why do markers need a cap?
8. Where should you use markers? Where should you not use markers?
9. Make a folder for your pictures and decorate the front with markers or crayons.
10. Draw or color two of the following with markers or crayons:
a. animal or birds
b. Jesus and the children
d. your hand
e. your house
11. Know nine colors.
Wiki Teacher Helps - https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Adventist_Adventurer_Awards#Eager_Beaver_Chips
Note: There are tons of teaching tips and ideas that are part of the Eager Beaver Program Guide.
The Eager Beaver Leaders' Program is available from AdventSource:
The Eager Beaver Activity Book is available from AdventSource: