Adventurer Club Awards
Wiki: Scavenger Hunt
1. Go on a scavenger hunt with one of your parents, a teacher, or another adult.
2. Find two items in nature (acorns, pine cones, nuts, leaves, etc.).
3. Find something relating to a Bible story (small basket = Moses, cotton, lamb’s wool, stones = altar, multi-colored material Joseph’s coat, etc.). Talk about the story.
4. Find something that is red (flower, piece of material, color crayon, etc.).
5. Find a plastic egg (or another type of container), open it and share with another Eager Beaver. (Can put grapes, raisins, candy, or whatever you like.)
Wiki Teacher Helps - https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Adventist_Adventurer_Awards#Eager_Beaver_Chips
Note: There are tons of teaching tips and ideas that are part of the Eager Beaver Program Guide.
The Eager Beaver Leaders' Program is available from AdventSource:
The Eager Beaver Activity Book is available from AdventSource: