Adventurers Progressive Classes Sunbeam
Repeat from memory and accept the Adventurer Law.
Obtain the Sunbeam Reading Certificate by reading or listening to, either the Book Club selection from the ABC or two books from the five topics listed in the resource manual.
- His Plan To Save Me
- Create a story chart showing Jesus':
- Make a mural or tell about one of the stories above to show someone the joy of being saved by Jesus.
- His Message To Me
- Explain two Bible verses about being saved by Jesus:
- Matthew 22:37-39
- 1 John 1:9
- Isaiah 1:18
- Romans 6:23
- Name the two major parts of the Bible and name the four gospels.
- Earn the Friend of Jesus Adventurer Award.
- His Power in My Life
- Spend a regular quiet time with Jesus to talk with Him and learn about Him.
- Ask three people why they study the Bible.
- I Am Special
Make a tracing of yourself. Decorate it with pictures and words which tell good things about you.
- I Can Make Wise Choices
Play the What If? Game.
- I Can Care For My Body
Earn the Fitness Fun Adventurer Award.
- I Have A Family
Ask each member of your family to tell some of their favorite memories.
- Families Care For Each Other
Show how Jesus can help you deal with disagreements. Use:
- Role playing
- My Family Helps Me Care For Myself
Earn the Road Safety Adventurer Award.
- The World of Friends
Earn the Courtesy Adventurer Award.
- The World of Other People
- Explore your neighborhood. List things that are good and things you could help make better.
- From your list, choose ways and spend time making your neighborhood better.
- The World of Nature
Earn the Friend of Nature Adventurer Award.